staycation

staycation

all the kids

all the kids

Monday, February 4, 2013

More Julias and Tinas

I read all these mom blogs, and it seems like there's alot of women that drink alot of wine. There's also alot of whine, but that's okay, I steep myself in that variety too.

I don't use wine, though, to survive, or pot, just because I would look stupid trying to buy it. I use this:

I also use my friend Tina (I have no picture cause when I see her, we're usually too busy eating pizza and ice cream), and my friend Julia (I have no picture because when I see her we're yelling over kids yelling, in some hilarious mom rant) and my friend craigslist (no picture because craigslist and I are annonymous lovers). When did capitalizing start stopping, by the way? My son Nathan barely knows that you should capitalize the names of cities because of the "bother" of capitalizing whilest texting.

Anyway, if you read me and like this blog, don't forget to click on the "Vote" button on the sidebar thingie, cause I'm trying to reach a bigger audience. More Julias and Tinas. And for all you moms out there, I wish more Julias and Tinas for the rest of you. They're keeping me just this side of a boozy and drug-filled 300 pound end where I end up buried in a piano case.

ps. here's a picture of Bess and her buddy Luke in the front yard not playing with toys but collecting boxes of rocks. As in dumber than a box of.

So happy, just with rocks. That, also, get me through.